- End users use Payment Order application to submit new payment orders for approval, to copy previous payment orders as new orders or to browse existing payment orders and track their status.
- Approvers use Power Automate Approvals to approve or reject payment orders
- End users are notified while filling the order form if the approver they have selected is out of office and they can review the out of order message via the app too
- Approvers are reminded about pending approvals
- Finance team can inform end users that their payment order has been processed
Looking for Power Platform experts?
Whether it's building new solutions with Power Apps and Power Automate (Flow), analyzing data with Power BI, managing business processes with Dynamics 365, or governance of your application platform as a whole, our team of experts is ready for the challenge.Explore our services