A purchase order is a B2B document issued by a buyer to a supplier to procure goods and services from them. Customers can choose the currency for their order and the solution will convert currencies according to the exchange rate. The solution also includes monitoring project budgets.
- Dataverse for Teams -app for the end-users. With the app, Customers can create orders.
- Project Manager approve or decline orders.
- Purchase Coordinators manage the orders (change statuses).
- Users got notifications (in Teams) about the order statuses.
- Solution makes a reservation for the project budget and creates a pdf order.
- Sending an order (pdf file) to the supplier based on the contact information on the order form.
- Purchase Coordinators inspects the product and marks the delivery as received in the app.
Canvas Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse for Teams
Looking for Power Platform experts?
Whether it's building new solutions with Power Apps and Power Automate (Flow), analyzing data with Power BI, managing business processes with Dynamics 365, or governance of your application platform as a whole, our team of experts is ready for the challenge.Explore our services