In larger organizations, Intranet content production is often decentralized, which comes with numerous advantages:
- Content is authored by subject matter specialists, ensuring accuracy and expertise.
- Diverse contributors can generate a greater volume of content compared to relying solely on the communications team.
However, the communications team retains ultimate responsibility for the Intranet, presenting a few challenges:
- Are content owners keeping their material up to date?
- Is there any content without the owner (e.g., when an owner has left the company)?
Therefore we have built a set of cloud flows to help the communications team make sure that all content has the proper owner and it is updated regularly.
- Flow that finds all Intranet pages having no owner
- Flow gathers a list of all content the employee is responsible for. It sends an actionable message for each of the content and the employee confirms that the content is up-to-date
- For the communications team, there is a list on SharePoint containing every content page and the status of the page (confirmed / not confirmed to be up-to-date)