PROJECT OPERATIONS POWER USER
LEARN THE INS AND OUTS OF PROJECT OPERATIONS LITE
Dynamics 365 Project Operations Power User is a virtual 2-day training session over Teams. The course is a combination of theory, proven best practices, and hands-on labs.
Students learn how to take a Project Operations Lite deployment to their own hands by configuring the application, and by learning how to manage the end-to-end project lifecycle including sales, delivery, project management, resource management, and invoicing.
Dynamics 365 Project Operations Power User starts at 1390 € / student (VAT 0).
COURSE DATES August 18th – 19th
The course is delivered in English from 9 AM to 5 PM on both dates, UTC +3.
SIGN UP FOR D365 PROJECT OPERATIONS POWER USER TRAINING
By signing up for D365 Project Operations Power User, we will contact you for additional details and billing information. Registration is confirmed based on payment.
TRAIN POWER USERS TO ENABLE THEM TO TAKE YOUR PROJECT OPERATIONS TO YOUR OWN HANDS
Your company has either invested or is investing in Project Operations. But how do you ensure you’re able to gain maximal value from the application by aligning it to your sales, delivery, project management, resource management, and invoicing processes? How do you diagnose and solve questions and issues around the application that arise in your organization? How do you ensure the application works for your business as it grows and develops? Dynamics 365 Project Operations Power User is your first step to taking charge or your Project Operations Lite implementation by equipping your power users with deep insight and knowledge of the application.
• Dynamics 365 Project Operations Power User is a 2-day virtual training course for power users or functional consultants who support or manage an organization’s Project Operations implementation in a functional or a technical role.
• Students gain deep insight and knowledge or Project Operations Lite and learn to manage the end-to-end project lifecycle. Students also learn the best and proven practices of customizing and configuring the application.
• Students will learn the ins and outs of Dynamics 365 Project Operations Lite.
• The training course focuses on the end-to-end project lifecycle in Project Operations from sales to delivery to invoicing.
• A deep-dive approach with a combination of theory, best and proven practices, and hands-on labs ensures students gain a robust understanding of each part of the project lifecycle and the end-to-end process in Project Operations.
• The course follows Forward Forever’s training methodology of Learning by Making, where hands-on experience and individualistic problem-solving skills are emphasized over an overly theoretical “follow the slides and instructions” approach.
The Dynamics 365 Project Operations Power User training course is taught by Forward Forever’s Microsoft Business Applications MVP Antti Pajunen. Antti is an industry-leading expert in Project Operations and he has worked on several implementations for companies of all sizes since the application’s first version in 2006. Antti is also the blogger behind the community-leading Project Operations focused blog Day to Day Dynamics 365.