In order to scale our sustainability implementations to the next level, we are opening a new exciting position; we are looking for a Sustainability Lead to drive our sustainability competence and implementations. In this position, you will:
- Have a key role in leading the development of our productized solutions in the Sustainability domain (including Product Owner role for our Sustainability Action Pack)
- Drive our sustainability competence
- Study our customer’s needs in the sustainability domain and plan low-code based solutions
- Study Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability product family, collaborate with the product team and plan our own offering and extensions
- Work as advisor in suitable customer implementations.
Exact tasks of the role can be adapted to some extent based on your skills & interests.
Detailed terms of the contract are negotiable (starting time, location, compensation, fixed/permanent term, etc.).
- Passion and expertise in the Sustainability domain is a must, especially environmental topics. We are looking for a candidate who shares our passion to aim for global impact.
- Prior experience in software development, reporting or analytics, preferably using Microsoft Power Platform / Power BI
- Prior experience of one or more of the following: leading teams, managing projects, product ownership, business development or sales
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must
- Positive, results-oriented and business-minded approach to work life
- Since Finland is currently our main market and local public authorities a key Customer segment, ideally you would be located in Finland and able to fluently communicate also in Finnish. If you are not, but you feel like this would be a perfect match both ways, don’t hesitate to apply.
Forward Forever was founded in 2020, on the premise of using technology to create meaningful solutions for a positive and sustainable global impact. We have profitably grown from 5 Founders to 18 people and over 1 million euros in annual revenue.
We help Forward-thinking organizations succeed with low-code, using Microsoft Power Platform. Efficient use of low-code technologies enables accelerated business and technical agility, greater control over organization’s digital tools, and bottom-up innovation.
We have extensive experience on building solutions that promote social, environmental and economic sustainability. Several cities in Finland use our Sustainability Action Pack to manage and report their activities on sustainability goals (environment, climate, waste management, circular economy). For our private sector Enterprise customers, we have implemented reporting and process management tools for driving sustainable development, related to measuring carbon footprint (GHG protocol), waste management, circular economy, sustainable procurement and nutritional values measuring (Nutri-Score).
We strongly believe in couple things: (1) the need for Sustainability-promoting solutions will continue to significantly increase and (2) the growing need for driving digital transformation will not be solved purely by software developers, hence the rise of low-code technologies and citizen development revolution will play a fundamental role in solving this global issue.
How to apply
Send your application (including your expectations on compensation) and CV (or link to your LinkedIn page) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.11.2022 at the latest. If you would like to know more about the position or our company before sending your application, feel free to contact Jouko Nyholm (email@example.com or +358 40 722 4481).