Building a UI flow is a relatively simple task. You can find examples from my blog:
But you need much more than just a single UI flow when you build an RPA solution.
- A virtual machine for your UI flow
- Desktop applications related to the automated process (applications UI flow uses)
- UI flow package installed
- UI flow browser extension installed and activated
- Selenium IDE browser extension installed and activated (if you run UI flow for web)
- On-premises data gateway
- Create a connection to get access to UI flows on the virtual machine
Read my post about all the details (in Finnish).
Interested in reading our latest Power Platform blog posts?
You’re welcome to subscribe to our email newsletter: Forward Forever Monthly. Max 1 email per month, with a curated list of latest insights and articles on Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI.