Building a UI flow is a relatively simple task. You can find examples from my blog:
But you need much more than just a single UI flow when you build an RPA solution.
- A virtual machine for your UI flow
- Desktop applications related to the automated process (applications UI flow uses)
- UI flow package installed
- UI flow browser extension installed and activated
- Selenium IDE browser extension installed and activated (if you run UI flow for web)
- On-premises data gateway
- Create a connection to get access to UI flows on the virtual machine
Read my post about all the details (in Finnish).