This is a process for IT security anomalies. The goal is to make it as easy as possible for the end-users to inform the responsible team about the animalities they have discovered, and to make it easy as possible for the responsible team to handle them.
- End-user reports a new anomaly via Microsoft Forms form
- The data submitted by the end-user is saved to Dataverse for Teams
- Details of the anomaly are sent to the responsible team using an adaptive card, starting a new conversation thread in Teams
- Initial response group decides whether the anomaly requires further actions, decision is made using actionable adaptive card sent by Flow bot
- End-user is notified about the decision automatically, message can be customized
- A group chat is created between the selected team members
- Actions decided by the group are documented via the app and the whole team is notified if necessary
- Anomaly is closed via the app, results documented and the team notified using an adaptive card
- A PDF document can be created. Documents are automatically saved under the team files in SharePoint
Dataverse fo Teams, Teams. Power Automate, Power Apps, SharePoint, Forms, adaptive cards
Looking for Power Platform experts?
Whether it's building new solutions with Power Apps and Power Automate (Flow), analyzing data with Power BI, managing business processes with Dynamics 365, or governance of your application platform as a whole, our team of experts is ready for the challenge.Explore our services