Continuing our webinar recap on Business Applications 2020 Release Wave 1, it’s time for the Power Apps and Power Automate highlights. The big new features rolling out during this April to September timeframe for citizen developers and low-code application development professionals are:
- Components are now generally available for Canvas apps
- Great new tools for Canvas app developers: Monitor, Test Studio and integration with Azure Application Insights
- UI Flows bring RPA (robotic process automation) within everyone’s reach
- Mixed reality and geospatial features bring a whole new dimension to low-code apps
- SAP Connector unlocks many enterprise integration scenarios for both Power Apps and Power Automate
- Adaptive Cards are now easier to create in Flow and push to Microsoft Teams
- Interesting new capabilities for responsive app UI design are on the way
Here’s the webinar recording starting from the good stuff:
The slide deck for 2020 Wave 1 highlights on Power Apps and Power Automate is available here:
Click here to download the presentation.
You can find the other presentations from 2020 Wave 1 under the webinar tag in our blog. Be sure to also follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to get updates on our community activities and upcoming events.