The next stop for our webinar recap on Business Applications 2020 Release Wave 1 is Power BI. The big new features rolling out during this April to September timeframe for the data enthusiasts include the following:
- XMLA read/write endpoint for connectivity in various tools!!!
- Decomposition Tree with Direct Query
- Visual Personalization for end users
- Deployment pipelines for an enterprise level ALM story
- Azure Synapse Analytics to unify the MS data stack
- Lineate and impact analysis
- Data sensitivity labels with Microsoft Cloud App Security integration
In our webinar recording the Power BI part begins at 13 min 15 s, which you can dive straight into from the embedded video below:
You can also browse through each of the slides in my 2020 Wave 1 highlights deck for Power BI right here:
Click here to download the presentation.
You can find the other presentations from 2020 Wave 1 under the webinar tag in our blog. Be sure to also follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to get updates on the other presentations from our 2020 Wave 1 webinar and all our upcoming events.
Interested in reading our latest Power Platform blog posts?
You’re welcome to subscribe to our email newsletter: Forward Forever Monthly. Max 1 email per month, with a curated list of latest insights and articles on Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI.